?

Log in

No account? Create an account
Tales of Dressing Room
[Locked for plot reasons~] 
22nd-Sep-2008 05:20 pm
[Does everyone remember the lake from last time? The one Thanatos was waiting at? No? Well, that doesn't matter. Why? Because the spot where it used to be seems to have been taken over by what bears a strong resemblance to... a half-sunken Belcrant.

...Hey, wait, wait, wait wait. That thing doesn't just resemble it...!

Um, uh, okay. I'm sure there's a reason why it appeared here. Let's just... look at where Thanatos himself is at the moment. Yes, let's do that.

...Looks like he's sitting in front of some sort of large mirror somewhere. This doesn't look like it's part of the town, though... It's indoors and the atmosphere is different from how it is there.  Anyways, he seems to be... sleeping. Looks like something tired him out. Waking him would probably take a bit of effort this time, not like when he fell asleep at the store... He seems pretty cheerful right now, though, despite being asleep, if that smile's any indication.

Back to the lake... There's an familiar-looking large lens lying around here. I think it might even look familiar to a few other people... And by that, I'm referring to the Destiny cast. I wonder why it'd be here...?]
Comments 
22nd-Sep-2008 04:30 pm (UTC)
[And here comes Stahn himself, trotting towards the lake's location. Why? idk, maybe he wants to go fishing? Well, never mind that. He's nearing the location, but the lake (and its new decoration) is not yet in view. What surprises await Stahn as he arrives at his destination? Stay tuned and find out!!]
22nd-Sep-2008 04:35 pm (UTC)
[Not a pleasant one, that's for sure, considering all the plotting going on here. Looks like Stahn might end up being an eyewitness to the Aethersphere's revival at this rate!

...Thanatos, meanwhile, is going to keep sleeping in front of that mirror in that unknown hall. He's tired, after all~]
22nd-Sep-2008 04:36 pm (UTC) - 1/2
[He turns the corner, the lake comes into full view...]
22nd-Sep-2008 04:38 pm (UTC) - 2/2
[And he spots Belcrant. That huge Aetherian weapon of mass destruction... The horrors it inflicts upon the land know no bounds!

For the moment, Stahn is frozen out of shock of seeing it there.
]
22nd-Sep-2008 04:42 pm (UTC) - Re: 2/2
[And Hugo is surprisingly oblivious to Stahn's presence as he walks to Belcrant with Leon and Marian by his side.]
22nd-Sep-2008 04:45 pm (UTC)
["By his side" is one way to put it. Being a hostage isn't nice. At all. Marian's not noticing Stahn, either... yet. Although that could change very soon.]
22nd-Sep-2008 04:57 pm (UTC)
[Shit. SHIT. Stahn ducks behind a tree, though since he's not the best at hiding, someone with a sharp eye could possibly spot him. He can't let himself be spotted NOW!]

Dammit! We thought that bastard had changed! But he's still up to his same old tricks, even here!

[After those brief thoughts, he punches the tree he was hiding behind, which... may not have been the smartest idea in retrospect. Will he have given himself away, or will Hugo remain oblivious to Stahn's presence?!]
22nd-Sep-2008 05:15 pm (UTC)
[And Hugo turns to where he heard the tree rustle!

But sadly...there will be suspense because this mun has to leave for a little while.]
22nd-Sep-2008 05:29 pm (UTC)
[Stahn tries his best to hide his entire form behind the tree, but, alas, the shoulder plates on his armor are still sticking out! Should have picked a bigger tree, Stahn! Will such a grave error in his calculation be his undoing?]
22nd-Sep-2008 06:09 pm (UTC)
[One person here saw him, but... she's not going to say anything. Instead, she'll just look at him for a moment, as if trying to tell him to run and warn the rest of the town that way. She'd say that instead, but... right now's really not the time to talk at all.]
22nd-Sep-2008 06:18 pm (UTC)
[You don't have to tell him twice, of course. Stahn could understand such a look anywhere. He begins to slip out from behind the tree, to make a break down the path and back to town. If Hugo is going to notice his presence, he'd best do it now, before it's too late.]
22nd-Sep-2008 07:52 pm (UTC)
[And he does. He knocks that tree down with some magic!]
22nd-Sep-2008 07:56 pm (UTC)
[Good thing he's gotten out from behind that tree by now, and has already disappeared into the forest. Poor tree, though...]
22nd-Sep-2008 08:23 pm (UTC)
[Very well, Hugo doesn't mind. He's about to rise high into the sky~]
22nd-Sep-2008 08:24 pm (UTC)
[If Belcrant's here, then it's only a matter of time until Dycroft rises and the Aethersphere is reborn! Stahn must hurry! The fate of the Dressing Room may very well rest in his hands!]

Leon... Why? Why again? ...Dammit...
22nd-Sep-2008 08:30 pm (UTC)
[And Hugo enters belcrant for the super villain meeting. Oh boy, Stahn, let's hope you can do something or people actually believe you in time.]
23rd-Sep-2008 11:52 am (UTC) - [Meeting sub-thread~]
[Some time later, in a certain mirror hall...

...Thanatos is still asleep. Um. Could someone please wake him up?]
23rd-Sep-2008 11:56 am (UTC) - Re: [Meeting sub-thread~]
[Hugo was amused that Stan had caught him in action, but he was the least bit worried about it. He was now in dycroft and had spotted Thanatos sleeping. His sword gave a glow, as if he were lending some strength to the little guy before him.]
23rd-Sep-2008 12:00 pm (UTC)
[...That actually seems to have helped. So he really was just tired? Uh... wow. How in the world did he tire himself out enough to end up falling asleep in front of a mirror? Well, regardless, he's waking up now.]


...mh? Oh, good morning~ ♪
[He still can't help but to yawn. He's still tired, I guess.]
23rd-Sep-2008 12:08 pm (UTC)
Now that you are awake and that we are here... we can move further in and have Leon deliver the eye of the god here...
23rd-Sep-2008 12:12 pm (UTC)
Sure--

...wait a moment.

Why does he get to do that? I could just teleport it here, you know! It'd be faster and wouldn't attract as much attention~
[...Wow. Someone enjoys helping with the plan a bit too much, I think.]
23rd-Sep-2008 12:17 pm (UTC)
Well, we need to put him to some use... But if you insist, go ahead.
23rd-Sep-2008 12:20 pm (UTC)
He can still protect it later. Knowing how humans tend to be, they'll probably send someone to interfere, so we'll need all the assistance we can get, willing or not~
23rd-Sep-2008 12:28 pm (UTC)
Calm down, calm down. I said that you could. And yes, he can later, alright?
23rd-Sep-2008 12:34 pm (UTC)
I am calm! And that works~...

...Can you lead the way to the core, by the way? Since that's where that lens'll need to be... I think I'd get lost on my own~
[Sure, he lives in a labyrinth, but... that place is actually less confusing than Dycroft. That's saying something about the design, if you ask me. Either way, this mun can't blame him for thinking he'd get lost.]
23rd-Sep-2008 12:39 pm (UTC)
Of course.

[And offscreen processing ensues!]
This page was loaded Aug 18th 2019, 9:38 pm GMT.