?

Log in

No account? Create an account
Tales of Dressing Room
[SO. Somewhere in the forest, near a stream, and possibly even near… 
4th-Aug-2008 08:35 pm
seeing too clearly what she can't be ;
[SO. Somewhere in the forest, near a stream, and possibly even near the old ~Red Wolves~ hideout, as there seems to be the remains of a recent campfire there, there seems to be a treehouse. Yes, a treehouse, though it's fairly camouflaged. What would probably draw attention is the rope-ladder, first. Then if one were to look up, they would notice that any openings into it are fairly covered with dark sheets being used as curtains, which move a bit with the wind. Although, it seems to be deserted for the moment. Could it be haunted? Occupied? Ripe for someone else to take over? One only has to poke around the area a bit to determine that, so please, have at it children :(]
Comments 
5th-Aug-2008 01:28 am (UTC)
[an old treehouse, possibly near the hideout, possibly abandoned? Did someone say ripe for th' pickin'? Now, of course, a smart child wouldn't go into an abandoned treehouse without supervision, because there could be all sorts of creatures about. But Moses was never a smart child.]

... How come I never noticed th's 'fore? Norma didn't talk 'bout no other hideouts here... [suspicious tiny!moses is suspicious!] ... Only one way t'find out! [grabs onto the rope ladder and starts climbing like the monkey he is]
5th-Aug-2008 01:39 am (UTC)
[When he reaches the top, he should find the doorway fairly easily; it's mostly covered by that sheet-curtain, but can be shifted aside, if he wishes. It still looks dark- does he still want to continue?]
5th-Aug-2008 01:59 am (UTC)
[He's Moses. Of course he does! He at least is vaguely sensible in that he sloooowly shifts the curtain aside, instead of quickly.]
5th-Aug-2008 02:18 am (UTC)
[The light from outside filters in as he draws it open, revealing a nice small room. There's a table near the center, or at least a box that is passing for a table, with a cloth covering it. Near that on the furthest side are some folded blankets, and a pillow, the way it's positioned makes it look like a chair of sorts. On the other side of the table (not that this room is very large at all, after all, it is a treehouse) are papers in piles, some books piled up in the corner, and some small chests, though he likely won't see those until there's more light]
5th-Aug-2008 02:25 am (UTC)
[not as exciting as tiny!moses hoped! But still, he'll meander in and poke at some of the papers.]

... Th' hell are these 'bout...?
5th-Aug-2008 02:45 am (UTC)
[pictures. Lots of pictures. Some of them are covered over black, but the nicer ones are of peaceful outdoorsy scenes... Moses might even find some of them familiar, as some are of this general area. Though while he's studying those one of the curtains at the windows flutters a bit, allowing some more light in]
5th-Aug-2008 02:48 am (UTC)
[Pictures! Now, pictures Moses can understand. He's looking them over, and over, and- hey, wait, what's that? With the bit more light and his bandit senses...]

Chests!

[chests = treasure = YEHAW! Moses scrambles over to try and open them]

5th-Aug-2008 03:01 am (UTC)
[They're both shut tight, but little bandit Moses shouldn't have any trouble opening them! T-though, if he opens the first one he's probably going to be disappointed, as he'll find... women's clothes! And an old kendama. And some other assorted... oddities. The second chest is more promising though, if interesting looking old things (some of them shiny!) are more in his taste. Ancient jewels, curious looking mini-sculptures, etc.]
5th-Aug-2008 03:13 am (UTC)
[the women's clothes chest receives the obligatory "ew, girl stuff" treatment... but the second one...]

Woooooah... [shiny appeals to him! Anything that looks vaguely valuable or magical! He rummages through it... oh, snap, and he starts to pocket whatever catches his eye. Well, he is a bandit...]
5th-Aug-2008 03:33 am (UTC)
[While he's immersed in the shinies, someone seems to be... making their way up the ladder? Or is that just the wind? :o]
5th-Aug-2008 03:36 am (UTC)
[Moses hears nothing, and keeps rummaging and pocketing. Well, I never said he was a good bandit...]
5th-Aug-2008 03:53 am (UTC)
[Well then, he might not notice the soft footsteps behind him either...]
5th-Aug-2008 04:01 am (UTC)
[He totally doesn't.]
5th-Aug-2008 04:12 am (UTC)
[and that's a hand on his shoulder~]
5th-Aug-2008 04:15 am (UTC)
[Oh, snap! Tiny!Moses practically jumps three feet in the air]

W-Waaaaaaah! [and he's panicking because he doesn't have his spear, and he's so so screwed, he'll try and make a bolt for the window or something]
This page was loaded Aug 23rd 2019, 5:52 am GMT.