?

Log in

No account? Create an account
Tales of Dressing Room
...... ... ...... Ah...! Sir Sandor! I think I see something… 
29th-Jun-2008 09:19 pm
(Older) I can handle things maturely~!
......

...


......

Ah...!

Sir Sandor! I think I see something moving over there...! [ She points out in the distance at a moving lump within the forest, which upon closer inspection looks like the bastard spawn of a buffalo and a boar. ] Shall we attempt to slay it?



[ Continuation of Big-Little Chloe and Moses' camping adventures in the forest that may or may not be secretly territory of Martelim & Co. If evil wishes to strike, may it come down like lightning! We don't allow eventless excursions in the palace of wisdom. ]
Comments 
30th-Jun-2008 03:09 am (UTC)
[At least the boar-thing has been stabbed, so it's simply freaking out as it slowly dies. Chloe can barely hear Moses, but after being dragged through the dirt and rocks and thorns rather forcefully, she pretty much has no choice but to leg go. The monster's running around in circles afterwards, crying out in pain and agony] ... ggh. [Staggers up to her knees] That... w-was rather painful...
30th-Jun-2008 03:19 am (UTC)
[Moses catches up and stops next to Chloe. He throws a quite well-aimed spear to put the thing out of its misery] H-hey, ya alright?! That was some trip. [Holds out his hand to help her up]
30th-Jun-2008 03:26 am (UTC)
[And with a last shriek, the boar-buffalo being of destruction falls over and finally dies. Chloe takes Moses' hand and stands, though a bit shaky. The front side of her outfit's been poked through with several holes and some larger tears, and she is in fact bleeding, though she seems to be holding up well despite that] Th-thank you... I should have realized... a single stab would not have been enough to kill it, and a beast of that size... and anger... would have thrashed around like that.
30th-Jun-2008 03:38 am (UTC)
That's somethin' that comes with experience. Ya did pretty good otherwise though! [And a slight pause as he's assuring himself she's okay] We oughta get you patched up.
30th-Jun-2008 03:45 am (UTC)
Ah... [Looks down at herself, and looks surprised] Ah! I wondered what that stinging feeling was. I knew this outfit would not last long in the wilderness... I suppose our meal will not be going anywhere. [Looking to the dead monster]
30th-Jun-2008 03:57 am (UTC)
[Laughing at her taste in older Chloe clothes, but looks to the monster too] Hmm, guess not. Maybe we shoulda killed something smaller... It'll be hard to get this outta here without Giet. [Goes over and tugs on it, seeing if it's as heavy as it looks]
30th-Jun-2008 04:01 am (UTC)
[Part-buffalo, part-boar... yeah, it's a tank. Good luck with that, guys!] If it's too heavy to carry, we should probably carve it up and take it back in portions. That seems the logical thing to do, at least. Ah, you're free to use my sword to do that while I attend to my wounds and... probably get into my other outfit more suited for the wilderness.

[Think we should jump to the lower thread once they're both back at the camp site?]
30th-Jun-2008 04:11 am (UTC)
Yeah, guess that's what we gotta do. Keep yer sword on ya though, my knife'll be better for this. Ya just take of yerself and I'll take care of this! [Happily going at this thing now, carving it up and taking all the good parts. C might notice it really smells.]

[Sounds good!]
30th-Jun-2008 04:17 am (UTC)
[Indeed, when she goes over to pull her sword out, she notices that repugnant stench that comes with a giant animal carcass! But if she could endure Moses' scent, she can endure anything! She nods to Moses as she heads back to the campsite, and after patching herself back up with some nice advanced medical goods, she pulls out a back-up outfit she brought in case something like this happened. She hides behind a big, dark, dead tree in order to change clothes... lol]
30th-Jun-2008 04:26 am (UTC)
[Hey, Moses maintains that he smells a lot better than dead animals. Most of the time at least. Anyway, he's cut up as much as he can carry and starts to head off to the campsite himself.]
This page was loaded Sep 19th 2019, 6:29 am GMT.