?

Log in

No account? Create an account
Tales of Dressing Room
[ Little Chloe is ready for a big adventure. She's wearing a body… 
26th-Jun-2008 08:28 pm
(Older) I can handle things maturely~!
[ Little Chloe is ready for a big adventure. She's wearing a body suit similar to Chloe's, only a lot more fashionable and without the dorkitude accents. I might draw it one day. Anyway, she's also carrying a medium-sized bag of supplies as she rushes out of the forest, looking happy and eager as if she found gold or something. ]

I found it! I found the perfect place to set up camp...! Sir Sandor, we may begin our journey at any time now!


[ Anyone's free to bother her now, but she intends on doing this adventuring with Moses alone, ultimately. ]
Comments 
27th-Jun-2008 01:36 am (UTC)
Ya found a place already? That was fast, I'm impressed.
27th-Jun-2008 01:42 am (UTC)
I told you, I've come across these areas frequently in the past. It was no trouble at all to find a spot~.
27th-Jun-2008 01:48 am (UTC)
Heh, then I'm ready when you are!
27th-Jun-2008 01:51 am (UTC)
Excellent! Follow me; I'll show you where we can set up camp. [Off she goes into the forest~]
27th-Jun-2008 02:00 am (UTC)
Alright. Lead the way! [Following~ With a noticeable lack of supplies too. He's only got his spear on hand.]
27th-Jun-2008 02:14 am (UTC)
[As they go into the woods, Chloe takes note of Moses' lack of stuff] You... did not bring your own supplies?
27th-Jun-2008 02:24 am (UTC)
Huh? Heh, I don't need 'em. So long as I got m' spear I'm good! [This is real roughin' it at its best kid]
27th-Jun-2008 02:27 am (UTC)
Goodness, you are a true man of nature... I almost wonder if I should have brought my own supplies. [After a while, getting some good distance from the city limits, they come upon a clearing which seems to be a pretty even circle of grass and flowers, with tall trees bordering the area] This is the place I had in mind.
27th-Jun-2008 02:38 am (UTC)
'Course I am! Ya should hold to yer supplies though, you'll be needin' 'em. [And... walks around the clearing, sizing it up] Looks good to me! Now, lesse here...
27th-Jun-2008 02:45 am (UTC)
If you say so~ [Looks around] Building a fire is usually the most important thing, is it not?
27th-Jun-2008 02:55 am (UTC)
Sure is! [Points to some spot near the middle of the clearing] Over here should be good. Now we jus' gotta find ourselves some good, dry wood. Shouldn't be too hard. C'mon! [And he walks off into the woods, waving her to follow him]
27th-Jun-2008 03:08 am (UTC)
Yes, dry wood! [Follows with enthusiasm] Should we also find large stones to build around it so it will not spread?
27th-Jun-2008 03:17 am (UTC)
Yup, but I'll take care of 'em. You work on the wood. And then we gotta go huntin', gotta have somethin' to eat. You said you can fight right?
27th-Jun-2008 03:28 am (UTC)
Alright, wood it is. Indeed, I can fight. I brought my sword along, and I've slain beasts before. I'm curious how they will taste... [Gathers up a bundle of dry wood, and hauls it back to the camp site]
29th-Jun-2008 12:23 am (UTC)
[Bringing back some rocks and arranging them in a ring] It's good eatin' lemme tell ya! I'm sure you'll like it. [:/ An acquired taste really.]

[Ahhh, I'm SO sorry for the super late reply, but I was hardly on at all yesterday D:]
This page was loaded Aug 23rd 2019, 11:05 pm GMT.