?

Log in

No account? Create an account
Tales of Dressing Room
Chloe Valens' second day of training is underway! Today I shall go to… 
7th-Apr-2008 02:47 am
om nom nominally
Chloe Valens' second day of training is underway! Today I shall go to the deepest, darkest center of the forest and embrace the elements that stand before me. It doesn't quite smell as nice as I imagined, however... nonetheless, my new opponents shall be the wild animals!

I've also found myself a body suit akin to what sir Coolidge spoke of, and it... mostly fits, at least.


I believe it's closer to what the ballerinas use... but I think I prefer that! ♥ Anyway, sir Fabre was generous enough to give me a real sword - well, not exactly a real one... more like a wooden one, but it's much better than that plastic dreck I was swinging around before. Thanks to sir Coolidge I now know how to utilize my iron eres in conjunction with my sword, and so I should be all set! I'm ready to take anything on- AAAH!

[ Lil' Chloe promptly walks off the edge whilst doing her self-narration and tumbles down a mudslide where she lands in a bog! Oh shit, it's hard to get out of that. And being small, it's well up to her neck and isn't particularly strong yet. ]

Oh...! Oh no! My outfit...! [ lol ]
Comments 
7th-Apr-2008 07:25 am (UTC)
[ooc: o.. OH DAMN IT, I WASN'T GOING TO POST ANY MORE TODAY. AND THEN THIS. I laughed so hard :[ Oh, Chloe. Dear, dear Chloe.]

*has been exploring out of pure boredom, and so...*

Chloe!?
7th-Apr-2008 07:31 am (UTC)
Waaah! Madam Elsa, what are you doing here?!

[HA HA HA. ♥ I live to take everyone's sleep away from them! With stuff like this!]
7th-Apr-2008 07:36 am (UTC)
[oh heavens, I wasn't planning on sleeping for hours yet. Hello, insomnia! but I WAS going to be productive! oh dear. ♥ ]

I'm... that's not important! *scrambling down the mudbank now, getting her own dress thoroughly filthy in the process* Can you reach my hand? *perched awkwardly at the edge of the bog, reaching out as far as she can*
7th-Apr-2008 07:39 am (UTC)
Ahh, you shouldn't have...! [Inching closer over to Elsa, but is finding it very hard to move because there's like, peat and shit down there that's glued her down, pretty much] I-I could have made it out on my own..!
7th-Apr-2008 07:43 am (UTC)
*yeah, Chloe, we can see how well that's going!* You'd help me if I were stuck, right? I want to help!

*realizes that she won't be able to reach, so she turns and gropes around for a long enough stick, stretching it out to Chloe once she finds one* Try this!
7th-Apr-2008 07:49 am (UTC)
I-I, yes, of course... but...! Ahh! [Makes a pathetic attempt to jump which results in her just sliiightly raising out of the ooze to grasp the stick] I... think I've got it!
7th-Apr-2008 07:54 am (UTC) - 1/2
O-okay! I'm going to pull! *starts tugging on the stick- unfortunately, there are two problems with this; 1, Elsa happens to be extremely weak, and 2, the stick she grabbed is... also extremely weak*

-SNAP-
7th-Apr-2008 07:55 am (UTC)
*aaaand Elsa overbalances and tumbles into the bog with you. Sup, bogmate!*

Aaaaah!
7th-Apr-2008 07:56 am (UTC)
Aaah! Oh no! [Weak attempts to flail] Madam Elsa, are you alright?! I-I should have been more assertive with you!
7th-Apr-2008 07:59 am (UTC)
[excuse me while I DIE. ASSERTIVE ahahahaha]

*coughs and tries to wipe the mud from her face, which only makes it more muddy* I-I'm fine. *coughing, though* S-sorry, Chloe...!
7th-Apr-2008 08:06 am (UTC)
N-no, it's alright, you were only trying to help... b-but if I am to be a knight, I must learn to be self-sufficient, and... this... isn't the right direction at all.

[Well it's TRUE. XD]
7th-Apr-2008 08:15 am (UTC)
[Here comes cavalry! ...In the form of a fox. Nevertheless, she was learning to run through the forest when she hears the commotion, and she rushes to the edge of the bog]

Girls! What happened?
7th-Apr-2008 08:16 am (UTC)
A-aaah! A speaking animal...!!
7th-Apr-2008 08:18 am (UTC)
Another one! This one is like Senel!
7th-Apr-2008 08:19 am (UTC)
Oh... It's me, Stella. But now's not the time for this!

[paces up and down the shore of the bog, thinking of what she should do] How did this happen?
This page was loaded Aug 21st 2019, 3:29 pm GMT.